20 7 / 2014
I’m not one for handouts, and all other places have failed me, so I’m resorting to Tumblr as the last place I know of to reach out to the small handful of people that watch me here.
In short, I’d like to try to do commissions and sell some of my work on Etsy in order to gather enough funds to make a certain trip in August go smoothly.
Long story being that I currently don’t have a job anymore, I have a dream to move up to Wisconsin this year to be with my boyfriend (long distance relationships are painful) and all I have to show for myself is my art. I’ve been to Wisconsin twice now, and he’s booked another flight for me to come up there in August to stay with him for a month. I already feel bad enough that he shelled out for a plane ticket, so I’d like to be able to have cash on hand while I’m up there to help out with other expenses.
I’m a bit rusty, but I’d like to try to sell off a few commissions and perhaps bring in a little from my Etsy page as well. Apologies in advance for the huge post. It may be a long shot, but I figured it couldn’t hurt to try.
NOTE: If you are simply not interested in commissions or Etsy crafts, please consider simply reblogging this post so that I may reach a broader audience. It helps me a lot and it would be greatly appreciated.
I currently have two DeviantArt accounts; I no longer post to either of them, but Moldymuffinz was my first, and N0VAXIS was my second. I will link both of them because they each have different works posted to them. I also have an Etsy page, which I’m still in the process of adding things to, but there are still a few items there. Feel free to contact me if there’s something you’d like custom-made.
>NOTE: I WILL ONLY BE TAKING 5 OF THE FULL ILLUSTRATION COMMISSIONS DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS. LINEARTS, HOWEVER, ARE CURRENTLY UNLIMITED<
Currently, I’m only really offering linearts and fully-colored illustrations, but I’m willing to negotiate if you had something completely different in mind. I’m willing to do anything from normal illustrations, to reference sheets, to logo design, reworks, and more. Just ask and I’ll see what I can do.
• LINEART • FULL ILLUSTRATION
Bust -————— $5 Bust -————— $10
Full-body ——— $10 Full-Body ——— $20
(extra characters $2-5 each) (extra characters $5-9 each)
The price for adding additional characters to an image depends on the complexity and detail of the character.
I don’t want to put too much of a wall up when it comes to what people are looking for, so these rules are more like guidelines than anything. Please keep them in mind when requesting anything.
• 1. Both SFW and NSFW material is allowed. There are no restrictions regarding how graphic it is.
• 2. I don’t have the skills to draw mechs/vehicles/buildings.
• 3. Gore is allowed. There are no restrictions regarding how graphic it is.
• 4. I only use Paypal. Please only pay AFTER you have received your commissioned piece (paying beforehand makes me feel pressured).
• 5. Please let me know whether you will allow me to post the image to my Tumblr as an example to future commissioners or if you would like it to stay private.
• 6. Signed prints of linearts are available for free as long as you provide me with an address to ship it to. Prints for full-color illustrations are currently unavailable since I do not possess the means to print them.
• 7. I reserve the right to reject any commission request if I do not feel like I have the capability or skills to complete it. I am by no means a professional.